This Orange Pico De Gallo is is a great way to use up those summer tomatoes. It goes great with all of your grilled meats, especially seafood.
I originally created this recipe to go with Chili Lime Shrimp Street Tacos With Orange Pico De Gallo And Avocado Crema but it is wonderful as a refreshing salsa with chips as well.
Try it with grilled shrimp or scallops, fish tacos, grilled salmon, grilled pork loin or chicken. Top your favorite chicken taco salad, grilled steak nachos or a juicy spice rubbed grilled Tri Tip. Yum!
Serve this yummy and refreshing salsa at your next taco night or mexican themed party. Don’t forget the Margaritas!
Happy Grilling! Enjoy!
Orange Pico De Gallo
- 1/2 cup plum tomatoes small diced
- 1/4 cup yellow onion small diced
- 1 orange segmented diced and reserve juices
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano chili minced with stem and seeds removed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
In a bowl add all ingredients and mix together. Place in refrigerator and let stand about an hour so flavors can marry. Enjoy!